Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less,” we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products, and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As we grow our team and our global presence, we are excited to build upon the current brand and marketing capacity within our company. As our new Brand Strategist you will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives to deliver on our company vision, as well as the creation and implementation of objectives and tactical marketing plans for assigned portfolios. A master of organization, prioritization, and time management, you will work with functional marketing teammates and product development partners to drive collaboration, brand growth, and strategic marketing initiatives.
- Designing and integrating marketing strategy and positioning into product, promotions, media, public relations, and branding
- Developing and managing tactical programs and tools for multiple audiences and stakeholders
- Interpreting market, channel, and category data trends to further brand growth
- Monitoring brand performance and identifying growth opportunities across all channels of distribution
- Collaborating cross-functionally to provide strategic insight and drive effective marketing deliverables
- Executing effective programs within designated budgets and timelines
- Driving measurable KPIs and evaluating their effectiveness
- Presenting plans, strategies, and results to all stakeholders through clear and consistent communication
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory policies and procedures
- Highly collaborative self-starter capable of driving cross-functional projects from start to finish
- Ability to work well under pressure, thinking both creatively and strategically
- Willingness to travel as required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of brand marketing experience
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of the diabetes industry or other comparable health industries
- Experience in international marketing
What to expect:
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- A competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 40k plus variable bonus
- Additional social benefits (fitness, public transport lunch benefit,..)
- An incredible office in the heart of Vienna
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us. Just click “Apply Now” and send us your CV in English!