Digital Marketing Intern (Paid)
Full-time (40 hours/week)
Spring semester 2019
We are looking for an over-achieving Digital Marketing Intern who is ready to get creative and make diabetes suck less. As part of our amazing team you will be proactively making your mark on projects and will have many opportunities to learn and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in implementing social media marketing campaigns, while learning how to build our company’s brand in the US
- Write engaging content for people with diabetes for our social platforms
- The minimum duration of this internship is 3 months.
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of what makes an engaging post on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Good copywriting skills
- A strong desire to pursue a career in marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have an eye for quality and care about details
- Be a great team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Work authorization: United States
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of the diabetes industry or other comparable health industries
What to expect:
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid and international environment where people love to learn
- A high level of self-management
- A growing organization with room for development
- A great working environment in beautiful Encinitas tucked between Highway 101 and Moonlight beach
- A generous vacation agreement
- A competitive salary
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less,” we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes easier. Our 1.4 million users thank us with a 4.8-star app-rating.