Executive Assistant to the Leadership Team
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what is motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less,” we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. Learn more through our recent TV commercial.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated to provide excellent administrative support for our Leadership Team Members. As our new Executive Assistant to the Leadership Team, you will work closely with our Leadership Members to manage our day-to-day administrative operations and assist with all of our office needs. If you are resourceful, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and have excellent communication skills, we would love to talk to you!
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for our Leadership Team
- Use your organisational skills to maintain an active calendar of appointments
- Complete expense reports and compose and prepare correspondence
- Arrange travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for our great team
- Gather documents for travel-related meetings
- Provide operational, logistical, and administrative support for projects, events, and activities, working closely with the relevant departments
- Provide general administrative support to leadership members, including assistance with all meetings and event logistics
- Assist with the production of presentations by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
Things that make us happy:
- 2+ years experience supporting Executives at a high growth start-up, or, in a corporate environment
- University degree
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Experience planning and supporting large group meetings
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people at different levels
- Strong professional etiquette, including excellent communications skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Experience working in a fast-paced organization
- Self-motivated, team player and strong work ethic
What to expect:
- Diverse group of truly passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- A competitive annual gross salary of minimum 36 k plus variable bonus
- Additional social benefits (fitness, public transport,..)
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us. Just click that “Apply Now”-Button and send us your CV in English!