Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less”, we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. Learn more through our recent TV commercial.
Here’s what we are looking for:
Since joining the Roche family in 2017, we have been working hard to bring mySugr to a wider global audience and establish new products, while scaling the company from 40 to 100+ employees. To support our growth, we are looking for an experienced Head of Global Marketing (m/f). Your mission will be to drive the global marketing strategy by staying true to our company goals and serving as the link between the marketing teams, the leadership, our parent company Roche Diabetes Care and a variety of external stakeholders, while continuing to support the growth of the marketing teams at mySugr.
- Own the global marketing strategy and lead the teams to create campaigns, content and communication in line with our company goals
- Drive growth in core markets by establishing our new product offerings and support the roll out of mySugr and the development of our brand in new markets globally
- Drive the growth of our amazing marketing team and support their personal development
- You have a strong track record in managing global marketing projects/teams in all channels (digital and offline), i.e. in an international agency, consulting firm or for an international brand
- You are a seasoned leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- You are a KPI-driven problem solver who feels at home in both B2C and B2B environments
- You are consistent and confident in managing the needs and expectations of numerous stakeholders
- You love to establish frameworks and roll out projects from scratch
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Desire to travel
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in an energetic startup environment
- Experience with agile marketing
- Experience in a medical environment
- German is a plus, but not a requirement
What to expect:
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- A competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 70 k plus variable bonus
- Additional social benefits (fitness, public transport,..)
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you!