Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us. Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
A Senior Expert UX Designer who is passionate about driving innovation and design for our user experience. As our new UX Designer, you will solve complex challenges as an advocate for our users. You will be confident in communicating the expectations of our brand design while collaborating with our interdisciplinary teams. In our international company you will be confident to communicate also in English to internal and external stakeholders.
- Design compelling and user-friendly features
- Rethinking and reworking our mobile apps
- Interpreting engagement metrics
- Contribute to comprehensive User Research
- Collaborate closely with iOS & Android developers
- Experience leading UX design for product features and/or teams
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Strong conceptual ideas (sketching & prototyping)
- Precise UI writing skills in English
- Extensive knowledge of Google Material Design & iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- In depth knowledge of digital typography
- Ability to mentor team members
Nice to haves:
- Passionate love of iOS
- Precise UI writing skills in German
- Experience in graphic design or coding skills
- Understanding of medical devices and software
- Experience working in an energetic startup environment
Here’s what to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits ( brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass new office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 50k plus a variable bonus. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.