Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less,” we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. Learn more through our recent TV commercial.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Global Communications Manager for the planning, organisation and execution of our international communications efforts. You feel equally at ease in a B2C and B2B environment and master the entire scope of corporate communications, from handling press work to establishing communication guidelines to taking care of briefings for colleagues, media or third parties.
- Own the global strategy on communicating the mySugr story, define our global messaging and shape our communication in line with our company goals. You ensure consistency over all channels and countries and closely align with management. You support our business partners in our shared communication efforts.
- Build and maintain close relationships with fellow communicators within the Roche family to align messages and shape our mutual communication efforts. You define core stories for mySugr and support the development of our brand globally.
- As Communications Lead you also support our internal communication to help maintain transparency in our growing organisation.
- At least 4 years professional experience as a senior communicator in a similar environment – preferably in (digital) healthcare
- German native, proficiency in English, confident style and excellent oral and written communication skills towards all stakeholders (internal and third parties)
- You are a passionate storyteller and manage to filter the key messages and transform them into compelling content in a very dynamic environment. You keep a cool head in times of crisis or tight deadlines.
- Extended organisational skills are a must; experience with agile management is beneficial.
- You’re a jack of all trades (corporate, product, consumer, crisis, internal communication) with a true hands-on mentality
- You are a creative problem solver with an analytical mindset. You have an eye for quality and care about details.
Nice to haves:
- Diabetes industry experience (diagnostic or pharmaceutical).
- Understanding of medical devices and software.
What to expect:
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- A competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 48k plus variable bonus
- Additional social benefits (fitness, public transport, lunch vouchers..)
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us. Just click that “Apply Now”-Button and send us your CV in English!