Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less”, we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and see what makes mySugr tick.
The science applied at mySugr, be it diabetology, algorithms or psychology, is aimed at improving the lives of people with diabetes. We are looking for a Senior Statistician to join our Research team. You are an experienced research professional with profound knowledge in statistics and have experience applying this in the medical domain, desirably in the field of diabetes. You should demonstrate good judgment in selecting statistical methods and techniques in order to provide recommendations for statistical approaches and execute this in the context of medical studies.
- Providing statistical support for development activities, validation activities and clinical studies
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting qualitative as well as quantitative data
- Assisting with experimental design
- Performing complex statistical analyses
- Preparing and delivering reports for intermediate and final analyses
- Contributing to the interpretation and publication of research results
- Independently managing all statistical aspects of a project
- Relevant industry experience (minimum 3-5 years) in the Biotech and/or Medical field
- Understanding of data collection principles for clinical trials and medical research
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of proficiency in English
- Excellent hands on working experience and in depth knowledge using statistical software solutions
- In-depth understanding of probabilistic and statistical theories
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work flexibly i.e. autonomously, in small teams and with varied stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of regulatory aspects for clinical/medical research
- A record of previous publications in the clinical or medical research domain
- Understand the impact of digital transformation and use of real world data as well as their implications on the field of medical studies
What we offer:
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- A competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 55k plus variable bonus
- Additional social benefits: Fitness with myClubs, Yearly annual ticket for public transport, Lunch benefit and more goodies to come!
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us. Just click that “Apply Now”-Button and send us your CV in English!