Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us.
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. Learn more through our recent TV commercial.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As our new Senior QA, you are experienced in applying diverse verification practices to ensure high standards of product quality in an agile environment. Quality assurance at mySugr is not limited to testing finished products. Moreover, it is about ensuring that processes are being optimised from the idea to the release. You will work in a cross-functional, agile team, liaising closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners. In addition, your good technical understanding will allow you to perform test case management for both manual and automated tests.
- Create test plans for new products or features and execute them
- Perform testing sessions where you produce functional, integration, regression, and release testing
- Review and analyse requirements, concepts and design to discuss the outcomes with your team
- Set up a wide range of scenarios to perform testing; holding a high analytical standard while covering plenty of variations
- Experienced with software testing in agile development teams
- Passionate about bug hunting and you enjoy exploring all parts of our products and features to find possible issues before our users
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty in every development phase and are eager to work in all quality related activities during an end to end development cycle
- Have mobile testing experience across devices and operating systems
- A minimum three years full time work experience in agile environment
- Attained at least one year full time experience as a QA/Tester
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to evaluate, structure and optimize processes for product development
- Be able to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge about test automation and continuous integration tools
- Experience working in an energetic startup environment
- Medical device development know how (ISO standards for quality, risk, usability and lifecycle management)
- Experience in audits by notified bodies and/or FDA
What to expect:
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- A competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 40k plus variable bonus
- Additional social benefits (fitness, public transport,..)
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us. Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German!