Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us. Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and see what makes mySugr tick.
- Join us in leading innovation on the iOS platform
- Support our ambitions and push even further in the mobile sector to develop at scale and guide the development of our entire efforts on the iOS platform.
- Work autonomously in an interdisciplinary team, collaborating with designers, QA, and product owners
- Bring a fresh perspective and creative approach to the development of our iOS products
- You have at least 5+ years of experience building native apps
- You have a desire to craft beautiful, usable interfaces across all different devices running iOS
- You are empathetic towards the user experience and thoughtful about what we can do to make it better
- You have excellent communication skills and are good at giving and receiving feedback
- You have experience working iteratively and maintaining live products
- You have experience mentoring other engineers in Swift and Objective-C
- You work with an eye toward accessibility, performance and systemic solutions
- You have a proven track record of building reliable, performant, scalable and yet understandable solutions
- You write tests to ensure delivery of high-quality software
Nice to haves:
- You have knowledge of the diabetes industry or other comparable health industries
- You have experience working in an energetic startup environment
- You have a background in Computer Science
- You are familiar with ReSwift, Functional Reactive Programming or App Extensions
Here’s what to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (the newest Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and possibility for home office, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass new office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 50k plus a variable bonus. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.