Diabetes is a pesky monster. And that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us.
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. The everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. Learn more through our recent TV commercial.
- Enjoy developing beautiful, responsive, fast Web applications
- Have strong knowledge and experience (min. 3-5 years) with technologies like React, Vue, or Angular
- Be proficient in HTML, CSS/SASS, and JSON
- Enjoy working on test automation and deployment tooling
- Be able to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Love to work in interdisciplinary teams, together with designers, QA, and product owners
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, and data warehouses such as Redshift
- Experience with deploying and maintaining Web applications
- Familiarity with hosting services like Amazon Web Services or Rackspace
- Experience with backend technologies like PHP, Drupal, Node.js
What to expect:
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- Self-management in an international team
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- A competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 50k plus a variable bonus
- Additional social benefits (fitness, public transport,..)
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us. Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German!