Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us.
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what we work on at mySugr. True to the motto "Make diabetes suck less", we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As our new Software Quality Engineer, you are a developer with your heart beating for quality. You will be in charge of ensuring the technical part of delivering quality. In other words, you make sure, automated and manual processes and tests are working together. Like that, you can be proud that you improve software quality and software development lifecycle in terms of maintainability, testing efficiency and other performance factors.. Quality assurance at mySugr is not limited to testing finished products. Moreover, it is about ensuring that processes are being optimised from the idea to the release. You will work in a cross-functional, agile team, liaising closely with Developers, Designers, Testers and Product Owners. Your good technical understanding will allow you to perform test case management for both manual and automated tests.
- Passion about solid technical design, clean code, and future-proof architectures
- You are familiar with the Android or iOS platform, development practices (TDD, BDD, ...) and test automation
- Knowledge about test automation and continuous integration tools
- Create test plans for new products or features and execute them
- Perform testing sessions where you produce functional, integration, regression, and release testing
- Review and analyse requirements, concepts and design to discuss the outcomes with your team
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty in every development phase and are eager to work in all quality related activities during an end-to-end development cycle
- Passionate about bug hunting and you enjoy exploring all parts of our products and features to find possible issues before our users
- You are able to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Experience in agile environment
- Attained at least one year full time experience as a Developer or QA engineer
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to evaluate, structure and optimize processes for product development
- Have mobile automation testing experience across devices and operating systems
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in an energetic startup environment
- Knowledge of the diabetes industry or other comparable health industries
- You have a background in Computer Science
- Experience with manual software testing in agile development teams
What to expect:
- Passionate people building meaningful, global products
- A candid environment where people love to learn
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- A competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 40k plus variable bonus
- Additional social benefits (fitness, public transport, lunch benefit,..)
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Show us samples of your previous work or anything else that you think might impress us. Just click the “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English!